Thursday, September 06, 2007

It's OFFICIAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Palladium.com:

Robotech® is back!

I imagine we’ll be doing a super-whammy Robotech® license announcement in the next week or two, but in the meanwhile I know our fans are dying to know, does Palladium Books have the license or not?

The answer is . . . yes.

I signed contracts last week, Friday, and received the signed agreements from Harmony Gold USA, Inc. this morning. Been smiling ever since.

I can’t tell you how excited we are to have the Robotech® license back. We are shooting to have the Robotech®: Shadow Chronicles RPG out in time for Christmas, but no promises. More details to come in the “official” Robotech® press release in a week or two!


At long last!!

After six long and painful years, Palladium has finally decided to renew their contract with Harmony Gold and thus revive the Robotech RPG license. This will include a Shadow Chronicles campaign to go along with the present RT modules and supplements, IIRC.

In the meantime, I'd better start saving my money. :D

No comments: