Thursday, September 15, 2011

Palladium Robotech Sourcebooks updates

UPDATE: Robotech® New Generation Sourcebook. My editing and writing for Robotech® New Generation™ is done. Wayne is doing his edit of the final quarter of the book. The rest has been submitted to Harmony Gold for review and approval. I have assigned some of the artwork and will be assigning more. I love this book and hope final approval from Harmony Gold is quick and easy. An October release is looking solid.

We received the finished cover art from Apollo Okamura this afternoon. It looks pretty sweet. This book is coming together nicely.

UPDATE: Robotech® Genesis Pits Sourcebook. I’m really shooting for a December, 2011 release with the Genesis Pits sourcebook. Irvin has been working on it for a while now and it is coming along nicely.

UPDATE: Robotech® Marines Sourcebook. I want to see this book out early in 2012.

No comments: